Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fond Farewell and New Beginnings.




Follower and readers,

It’s been a tumultuous few months since I blogged last.  

As one week turned into one month, I soon found myself having not blogged in nigh on six months – a strange and puzzling situation for someone who has blogged almost consistently with six years.

I considered stopping; however, I am not sure what is about blogging and those who indulge in it, but it is nearly impossible to cease completely once you begin: once a blogger, always a blogger?

After a lot of thinking and experimentation, I have finally established a new blog over on Wordpress. I am not sure what the purpose of this blog is yet, and needless to mention, it is still in the very early stages of development, but hopefully, it will allow for a greater sense of freedom. A lot of the content will probably be very similar to here – fashion mood boards, film inspiration, art, opinion pieces – but I suppose, most importantly, it won’t solely be about fashion (although there'll be a nice dash definitely). If that sounds like something you’d be interested in reading, please join me at Fragments (kathrynoregan.wordpress.com).

Finally, thank you to everyone who has read She’s in Vogue over the years. It has been more fun than I ever could have imagined.

- Kat.

2 comments:

Eva said...

It's been fun. Best of luck with your new space, needless to say I'll be coming with you :) x

Author:Brenda Lee Ayala Parrilla said...

Lovely page!